MercuryServe, Inc. has fully-staffed offices to accurately and efficiently handle your process service and investigation needs such as skip traces, asset locates, surveillance and photo and videography. We operate a sophisticated and fully computerized software program that creates automatic email updates and allows our clients to monitor their cases via the internet 24/7.
Our courteous and experienced staff can handle any service of summons, subpoenas, writs, complaints, or other document, in Hillsborough County, Pinellas County, Pasco County, Polk County and all other Florida counties. MercuryServe offers to all clients automatic email updates and 24/7 internet access to your account for you and your staff. Our sophisticated email update and internet tracking system insures that you will be aware of the status of each of your jobs.
We can handle your process service and investigation needs across the United States and in other countries such as Canada. MercuryServe, Inc. is owned by two attorneys who understand how vital service of process and qualified process servers are to your cases. We use skilled and experienced process servers to ensure that your process service is done the right way the first time.
MercuryServe is not just a total solution for process service; we have broad experience with the following:
* Skip Tracing, Surveillance for insurance fraud
* Surveillance for pre-divorce or other situations, Accident scene reports,
* Criminal Background Reports, Civil Background Reports,
* Background Investigation, Prospective and new employee investigations,
* Asset Searches - basic and comprehensive depending on your needs,
* Court Filing, Court Research,
* Document Retrieval, Still Photography,
* Videography, Preparation for Trial,
* Witness Interviews, Courier Service
* and Much More - Just ask and we can help.